Ruby Condos in North York Toronto
Ruby Condos Neighborhood
- Ruby Condos will be walk distance from the FINCH STATION – SUBWAY PLATFORM stop.
- Ruby Condo is in the Newtonbrook West area in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of Ancona Park, Finch Parkette and Stafford Park.
- Close-by schools include R J Lang E & MS, R J Lang Elementary and Middle School and Willowdale Christian School.
- The closest supermarket are Semo Canada Inc, Bathurst Village Fine Foods and Four Seasons Health.
- Close-by coffee bar include Tim Hortons, Soul Cafe and Don Evelio Coffee Co. – Tarrazu Coffee – Toronto Ontario Gourmet coffee roasters. Neighboring dining establishments consist of India Steel Detailers Inc, 1266960 Ont Inc and Kim Sun Nan.
- There are some bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake.This place is bikeable
The Willowdale area consists of single-family houses, condo townhouses and high-rise condo towers. High density development is limited along Yonge Street. The single-family homes range in age from the initial 1910 to 1950s structure (one- and two-storey pre-war homes and small one-and-a-half-storey postwar houses). After the 1990s, really big substitute two-storey high-end homes were built by taking apart the initial homes. It is in this community that the term “monster homes” was initial applied by Torontonians.